Check out the link, where Ivory Coast coach lends some support to those complaining goalkeepers and speaks out against the Jabulani ball.
It's supposed to be the best 32 teams in the world, yet they are all having ball control issues. Whether it's at a team level (Mexico was slow and imprecise on the passing, Italy and Paraguay had trouble as well, etc.).
I don't know if I like this Eriksson all this much, but he does have a point about the ball causing all this trouble and he's the first coach I see standing up against the Jabulani.
But something I haven't heard is whether the ball is affecting the strikers and play-making. Could this ball be affecting player's ball control and responsible for the low scoring games?
Just an idea...
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades