Argentina's Head Coach Diego Maradona declared that if his team won the World Cup, he would streak nude through the streets of Buenos Aires. Well, the trend is catching on.
If Argentina wins, Pepsi will join Maradona and drop their label in a show of solidarity.... and bold brand positioning. With the recent developments in the Cup favorites Spain and Brazil's first games, Argentina's definitely gaining some points and chance to make this possibility real.
Check out the full article from AdAge:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades